Fire Safety Management
John Kiely BSc (Hons) MIFireE Managing Director & Senior Fire Safety Consultant.
LFCDA is a new and innovative Fire Safety Consultancy that aims to provide a complete and professional service to deliver all your Fire Safety requirements. Using ex Fire Service Officers and Fire Safety Inspection Officers we plan to re-establish the concept of a 'Fire Certificate' for all new customers.
The 'Fire Certificate' issued by LFCDA will be your compliance document and evidence of your company's commitment to create a culture of safety for all your staff and the environment.
Other LFCDA services include:
Maintain, Supply & Install, Design & Commission (FREE no obligation site surveys and quotations all in line with current British Standards 5839 pt1 2002 pt6 2004)
Service & Maintain, Supply & Install, Design & Commission (FREE no obligation site surveys and quotations in line with British Standards 5266 pt1 1999)
Service & Maintain, Supply & Install (FREE no obligation site surveys and quotations in line with British Standards EN3)
Site Surveys & Reports carried out by ex fire service officers
Supply & Install, Design & Survey (FREE no obligation site surveys and quotations in line with Safety Signs & Signals Regs 1996)
Quality fire saftey training carried out by ex fire safety officers
Service & Maintain (FREE no obligation site surveys and quotations in line with BS 5306 pt1 BS 9990)
- Audit of existing company Fire Safety procedures and policies
- Bespoke Fire Safety Management Solutions
- Fire Risk Assessments
- Fire Safety training
- Evacuation strategies
- Fire extinguishers and suppression equipment
- Fire Plans, advice on floor design issues
- Fire alarm & detection systems design, installation & maintenance
- Licensing Act – New applications and variations submitted, issues resolved
- Cad services and planned fire drawings provided